Storage Units in Longmont | Storing a Mower
If you’re looking for a way to store your lawnmower in a self-storage unit, you’ve come to the right place. Stowing a lawnmower at a trusted self-storage facility is an easy and convenient way to keep your mower safe and secure during the wintry months. Here are some tips to help you get started.
1. Choose the Right Size Unit: The first step is to choose the right size unit for your lawnmower. You’ll want to make sure that the unit is large enough to fit your mower and any other items you may need to store with it.
2. Clean and Prep Your Mower: Before you store your mower, make sure to give it a thorough cleaning. This will help prevent any dirt or debris from getting into the unit and potentially damaging your mower.
3. Drain the Fuel Tank: It’s important to drain the fuel tank before storing your mower. This will help prevent any fuel from leaking and potentially damaging the unit or other items stored in it.
4. Cover Your Mower: Once you’ve cleaned and prepped your mower, it’s a good idea to cover it with a tarp or other protective covering. This will help keep dust and dirt off of your mower while it’s in storage.
5. Place Your Mower in the Unit: Once you’ve chosen the right size unit and prepped your mower, you’re ready to place it in the unit. Make sure to place it in a way that will allow for easy access when you need to retrieve it.
AAA Storage in Longmont has drive-up units which are perfect for heavy machinery such as mowers. Check out our availability.