Organize Your Storage Unit In Longmont
- Leave a few inches of space between your items and the wall for better ventilation.
- Gather the things you are least likely to need during the time you are storing your belongings.
Place these things in the room first.
- Store heaviest items on the bottom and lighter items on the top.
- Place cartons so that you can read the label which lists their contents.
- Use dresser tops for stacking cartons and dresser drawers for linens or small, delicate items.
- Place the things you are most likely to need closest to the door for easy access.
- Label boxes.
- Take home a list of labeled boxes for easy reference when you need to locate your goods.
- Do not lean items against walls.
- Leave a walk-way to the rear of your space for easy access.
- Securely latch and lock the door to your storage room when leaving.
- Packing Hints for your storage unit…
All storage locations are not created equal. Choose AAA Self Storage Longmont where you always get the best value for your money.
We look forward to serving you! Contact us! Email Us!
Give AAA Self Storage a call 303-776-3629